JAITC Copyright Transfer Agreement Form
This form is intended for the original material submitted to the international journal of the Korea Institute of Information Technology (hereinafter, the "KIIT") and must accompany any such material in order to be published by the KIIT. Please read the form carefully and keep a copy for your files.
To: Editor-in-chief of Journal of Advanced Information Technology and Convergence
Title of the manuscript :
Name and address of corresponding author :
All copyright of the manuscript mentioned above are transferred to the KIIT. The copyright transfer covers the exclusive right to reproduce and distribute the manuscript, including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, electronic form (offline, online), or any other reproductions of similar nature.
•The author(s) may not publish his/her/their manuscript anywhere else without the prior written permission of the publisher unless it has been changed substantially.
• The author(s) warrant that his/her/their manuscript is original, except for such excerpts from copyright works as may be included with the permission of the copyright holder and author thereof, that it contains no libelous statements and does not infringe on any copyright, trademark, patent, statutory right, or propriety right of others.
• The undersigned hereby represents that he/she has the power and authority to make and execute this assignment and gives permission to the KIIT to publish the above manuscript to the above journal.
I hereby agree above Copyright Transfer Agreement.
Authorized signature (handwritten): ____________________________________________________________________________
Retained Rights/Terms and Conditions
1. Authors/employers retain all proprietary rights in any process, procedure, or article of manufacture described in the manuscript.
2. Authors/employers may reproduce or authorize others to reproduce the manuscript, material extracted verbatim from the manuscript, or derivative works for the author’s personal use or for company use, provided that the source and the KIIT copyright notice are indicated, the copies are not used in any way that implies KIIT endorsement of a product or service of any employer, and the copies themselves are not offered for sale.
3. Authors/employers may make limited distribution of all or portions of the manuscript prior to publication if they inform the KIIT in advance of the nature and extent of such limited distribution.
4. In the case of a manuscript performed under a U.S. Government contract or grant, the KIIT recognizes that the U.S. Government has royalty-free permission to reproduce all or portions of the manuscript, and to authorize others to do so, for official U.S. Government purposes only, if the contract/grant so requires.
5. For all uses not covered by items 2, 3, and 4, authors/employers must request permission from the KIIT office to reproduce or authorize the reproduction of the manuscript or material extracted verbatim from the manuscript, including figures and tables.
6. Although authors are permitted to re-use all or portions of the manuscript in other works, this does not include granting third-party requests for reprinting, republishing, or other types of re-use. The KIIT office must handle all such third-party requests.
INFORMATION FOR AUTHORS
KIIT Copyright Ownership
It is the formal policy of the KIIT to own the copyrights to all copyrightable material in its technical publications and to the individual contributions contained therein, in order to protect the interests of the KIIT, its authors and their employers, and, at the same time, to facilitate the appropriate re-use of this material by others. The KIIT distributes its technical publications throughout the world and does so by various means such as hard copy, microfiche, microfilm, and electronic media. It also abstracts and may translate its publications, and articles contained therein, for inclusion in various compendiums, collective works, databases and similar publications.
If you are employed and prepared the manuscript on a subject within the scope of your employment, the copyright in the manuscript belongs to your employer as a work-for-hire. In that case, the KIIT assumes that when you sign this Form, you are authorized to do so by your employer and that your employer has consented to the transfer of copyright, to the representation and warranty of publication rights, and to all other terms and conditions of this Form. If such authorization and consent has not been given to you, an authorized representative of your employer should sign this Form as the Author.
The KIIT requires that the consent of the first-named author and employer be sought as a condition to granting reprint or republication rights to others or for permitting use of a manuscript for promotion or marketing purposes.
Conflict of Interest Disclosure Statement
List any potential conflicts of interests of this manuscript (any financial support or benefits have been received by the author(s) that could affect the work reported in the manuscript) or indicate "None.".
THIS FORM MUST ACCOMPANY THE SUBMISSION OF THE AUTHOR'S MANUSCRIPT.
Questions about the submission of the form or manuscript must be sent to the journal JAITC's editor. Please direct all questions about the KIIT copyright policy to:
KIIT Editorial Office, email@example.com, Tel.: +82-42-488-2015
게시물 수정을 위해 비밀번호를 입력해주세요.
게시물 삭제를 위해 비밀번호를 입력해주세요.