The Agreement Form for Manuscript Ethics
1. “Plagiarism” is taking other people’s writings or literary concepts (an idea, research, results of studies) without the approval and publishing them as one's own result.
2. “Falsehood” is making things up about the data or the results which do not exist.
3. “Forgery” is the process of making, adapting, or imitating objects, statistics, or documents with the intent to deceive.
4. “Duplicate publication” is when an author submits his/her paper that has been previously published to another journal, without disclosing prior submissions. This includes the case of translating his/her own paper to publish it in another language.
The Authors are confirmed all of the above unethical acts when uploading the manuscript to KIIT.
● Agreement ○ Disagreement.
* Shall be applied to the warning and reprimand by the Ethical Guidelines to Research Publication of KIIT against which questions of the above unethical acts have been raised.
Organization of Authors :
Name of Authors :
게시물 수정을 위해 비밀번호를 입력해주세요.
게시물 삭제를 위해 비밀번호를 입력해주세요.